my family

my family

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A bit about mejust to start...

 I am a mom of 4 beautifully psychotic children each with a different personality and all the loves of my life. I am married to the love of my life, if you would have told me nearly 9 years ago that he was going to be my husband and the father of my kids I would have laughed...a lot, but I think I would have been pleasantly surprised none the less!
I trust the wrong people and they are the reason i no longer trust most people. I have a really hard time deciding weather I am an optimist or a pessimist. (It's usually the opposite of my husband LOL). I LOVE music mostly just whatever fits my mood at the time. I love driving in the rain and watching it snow,  but, I will always be a fan of sun and summer. I get depressed when my kids go back to school and can not understand how people can say "Is it time for back to school yet?" Kids grow too fast and they are only little once so revel in it! I have very few friends and I absolutely love my family, even the ones who piss me off the most. I usually give way more than I take which is both a good and bad quality. I will post about everything on my mind good, bad, and everything in-between. I will never, ever, name people but those who know me best will know who I am referring too. I am an honest person and I know that is both a good and bad quality as well.
I have gone to college for many things. Writing/journalism is NOT one of them. There will be posts with grammatical errors and such. Don't waste your time pointing them out, most people with oposible thumbs can figure it out...I't will not offend me or get a response so spend your time doing something better.
 I hope that anyone who reads this will enjoy it,, comment, share stories, tell your friends and maybe even get something from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment